We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Collecting Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on this site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site.
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
We may collect information about your computer, your visits to and use of this website; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, location, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers.
We may also collect information about how you use the site using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. In collecting this information we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service.
You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
Using your personal information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To administer and improve our website
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter.
- To send you communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you; by post or where you have specifically agreed, by email or similar technology.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
If you do not want your data used in this way then please let us know.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose information to any of our employees, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Amendments and updates
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version of our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
Karen Hyde Ltd
Registered in England and Wales: 8883443